Frittata, definitely one of my favourites at the moment. A great way to use up any leftover veggies:
roasted veggies(leftovers are great, I used kumara in this one)
3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
large handful of kale, chopped
little sprinkle of parmesan
red onion, chopped
2 slices of bacon , roughly chopped (optional)
8-10 eggs, whisked gently
1/3 cup milk (or almond milk)
- Heat oven to 180C. Place veggies and bacon (if using) into a dish lined with baking paper.
- Gently whisk the milk and eggs. Pour over the veggies. Gently mix a little.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until cooked.
CAULIFLOWER PIZZA BASES.
I have turned what is usually an ordeal (for me!) into quite an easy process...
1 cup cashews
1 tbsp dried oregano
1. Place ingredients into the food processor, and process until combined. You can slowly add each ingredient, or do it all at once. Stop the processor occasionally to scrape down the walls.
2. Once combined (the mixture will be wet!) place into two pizza base dish's, that are lined with baking paper. Gently push the mixture out until it is evenly spread.
3. Bake in the oven for 40minutes at 200C; in the lower half of the oven.
4. Once golden brown, take out of the oven, cool. Then have fun with your toppings!
tomato paste, red onion, green capsicum, tomato, beef pieces, baby spinach, avocado, and cheese.
5. Return to the oven and bake for a further 12-15 minutes.
Boom. A delicious healthy pizza.