FLUFFY BANANA PANCAKES.
This is a great breakfast when you want to treat someone special in your life, but not feed them full of sugar. It would make a great birthday or Christmas breakfast. This served two toddlers and one adult.
1 large banana, mashed
1 egg white, whisked
1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- Fold together the mashed banana, egg whites and vanilla essence.
- Heat a fry pan to medium, place a little butter and olive oil into the pan, use around 1-2tbsps of batter mixture per pancake. Making them little means they are easier to flip.
Boom. Breaky for champions done.
BACON & EGG CUPS.
Makes 4 bacon cups:
8 bacon rashers
1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
salt & pepper
- Depending on the bacon you are using, you may need to chop a bit off the bacon, if there is a lot on it, then I would chop a bit off.
- Use two pieces of bacon per cup, place one horizontally across the muffin mold/hole, and the other one over the top to make an shape like a plus sign '+'.
- Crack one egg per bacon cup, add chopped chives, pepper and salt.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 175C.
You could also add grated cheese on top, or chopped tomatoes.
There should be no need to line your muffin tray, as the bacon provides enough fat.
My kids loved these, they would also make a great lunch for kids, or yourself!
Starting the day off great!
1 cup almond milk
1 large handful of kale
1 peach (or 1/2 can)
1 tbsp chia seeds
- Mix in the blender, add water until you have the consistency you like. Note: This fed myself and two toddlers.